Classroom.cloud is a product offered by NetSupport School. It ensures a teacher can easily monitor student screens, the applications they are using, the websites they are visiting, what they are typing and who they are collaborating with.
View student screens in real time (Monitor mode)
- Monitor the entire class in a single view with adjustable thumbnail sizes.
- Overlay additional information, including active application or active website.
- Zoom in on a selected student for an optimized high-definition thumbnail.
Application and internet monitoring
- Monitor all students’ application use.
- Monitor all students’ internet use.
- View both foreground and background applications and websites.
- Allow only approved applications or websites to be used or simply prevent restricted ones from being opened.
System's requirements for students
MINIMUM RECOMMENDED HARDWARE
- 64-bit current generation Intel i5 or i7 (preferred) or AMD equivalent.
- 8 GB (16 GB of RAM Preferred)
- 1 TB hard drive
- Ethernet Network Card
- Wireless Network Card
- One USB 3.0 port (two preferred)
- 3 Yr. comprehensive parts and labour (Recommended)
- Windows 10 Professional Edition or newer
Privacy Policies and Student's Policies
NOTICE OF COLLECTION AND USE
Faculty resources: in a separate document
WiFi: During your examination period you are required to connect to the WiFi Network specified by your instructor.
Link to the executable file the student should download to install the software.
When is a student ready to use the invigilation software?
You are ready to join the virtual invigilation classroom when you have completed the following steps:
- Download the executable file, run the file and install it. This should take about 2 minutes.
- Get your device licensed and registered. You need to contact the academic team to complete this step.